The beginnings are always hard, but the more you practice the easier it will get. In the beginning, I had no idea, that I will be struggling with my website that long. I spent almost all day to find the perfect theme, good widget, plugins, and learn how to use them. I watched a lot of tutorials on the internet and learned a lot from them. Despite my difficulties, I think that WordPress is one of the easiest website builders that you will find on the internet and a lot of big companies use it to design their websites.
Here are some useful things that can help you in designing your website:
- Find the best theme that fits your content
- Add a page about yourself or company, it depends on what will be on our website
- Synchronize your website with Social Media so people could check you there
- Give them an opportunity to contact you, so create a new page where they can send a message to you
- Make sure that every picture that you upload is in good quality and fits your site.
- I think that the last thing that you have to do is to make on your website easy access to everything, so it will help your readers or customers, move on your website.
After all, I am so happy that I made my first website and it looks pretty awesome to me. Here is the video where I’m showing you how I designed my website, maybe you will learn something new. Video is shorter than the time I spend on creating but check it out.
Here are three products that I am raising money for. If you can check and tell me if is it a good idea to purchase these items.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally think are useful and you can benefit personally. Thank you for your support!
Check my company Portfolio to know my business sources.